- Provide procurement and contract management support
- Full-Time, Permanent role (38 hours per week)
- Attractive remuneration, $70k base + super & ability to salary package
- Convenient Parkville location with excellent end-of-trip facilities
We are North Western Melbourne Primary Health Network (NWMPHN), Victoria's largest independent, locally governed and run, not-for-profit PHN, dedicated to improving primary health care in our community.
We are looking for a Procurement Officer who will be responsible for supporting, administering and maintaining a comprehensive contract, tender and procurement service to all stakeholders at NWMPHN. The Procurement Officer will work closely with business units to ensure that all procurement and contract activity throughout NWMPHN complies with relevant policies, legislation and standards.
As part of a small team, the Procurement Officer will identify and support systemic changes in the procurement and contracting areas to reduce the variability of practice, build staff and organisational capacity around procurement, and add value through supporting robust contract and performance management processes.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience and knowledge of procurement, contracts and tendering, with a well-developed understanding of how to manage contracts within the health sector
- Experience in the management of end to end procurement processes and demonstrated ability to draft, prepare and amend end to end procurement documents
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) to consult with, and facilitate strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Qualifications in health services, legal or business management would be highly desirable
Note that we will review applications as they are received.
Please review the position description for further details about the role.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a National Police Check.
Applicants from Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander background are encouraged to apply.